3.1. Vessels are acceptable for handling, lying and other operations only after prelimi-nary consent and port's confirmation
3.2. The port is open for coastal and international sailing and effects works and services on its territory and water area allotted thereto according to the agreements with shipowners, charterers and other clients as per Annex 1 that effects:
- 3.2.1. Bunkering with lubricants.
- 3.2.2. Potable water supply from berth or in port water area, removal of bilges, sewage water and garbage.
- 3.2.3. Tug-boat hire for vessels' entering, mooring, shifting, leaving the port, safety measures of a vessel's anchorage as well as provision of launches to carry crews and passengers from/to a vessel. Placing (if possible) at free berthes or in the outer port for prior repair engage- ments, loading of stocks, minor repair, staying and other ship's needs.
- 3.2.4. Arrival/sailing formalities.
- 3.2.5. Placing in the outer port for fumigation and degassing of ships.
- 3.2.6. Special lashing of cargoes with appliances for lashing provided by cargoe's/shipowner's requests or orders.
- 3.2.7. Customs and immigration clearance for international sailing ships.
- 3.2.8. Arrangement of ice pilotage in the port approaches and port water area during Ice navigation as well as ice hacking around a vessel.
- 3.2.9. Render services in providing a port's berth and mooring team.
- 3.2.10. Port's rendering the services, materials and technical supplies are performed by a ship's/ship's agent submitted application.
- 3.2.12. A ship or her agent pays:
- a) port dues introduced in the Merchant Shipping Code, Clause 84, by the rates fixed in the Decrees of the government of Ukraine;
- b) services rendered to a vessel's entering the port by the rates determined in the Order of the Ministry of transport and communications and other legislative acts.
3.3. Pilotage is compulsory for all yhe vessels entering or leaving the port, shifting from berth to berth and mole either.
3.4. Vessels and other crafts movements in the port water area including roadstead is performed by the Vessels' Traffic Control Service.