- 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2. ENTERING/LEAVING PORT BY SHIPS
- 3. SHIPS NAVIGATION IN THE PORT WATERS
- 4. SPECIAL CASES OF SHIPS NAVIGATION IN THE PORT WATERS
- 5. MOORING OF SHIPS IN PORT
- 6. CONDITIONS OF USAGE OF RADIO AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION FACILITIES IN PORT AND PORT WATERS
- 7. ON ORDER, SAFETY AND PRESERVATION OF FACILITIES IN THE PORT WATER AREA
- 8. ON ORDER, PROTECTION AND TRAFFIC IN THE PORT TERRITORY
- 9. PORT FIRE-FIGHTING REGIME
- 10. ON CONSTRUCTION, OPERATIONS AND PRESERVATION OF THE PORT STRUCTURES
- 11. SANITARY AND QUARANTINE PROCEDURES IN PORT
- 12. SECURITY MEASURES FOR TRANSPORT SHIPS AND SHIPS OF THE PORT FLEET IN CASE OF GAS ALERT (CHLORINE, AMMONIA) IN PORT
7. ON ORDER, SAFETY AND PRESERVATION OF FACILITIES IN THE PORT WATER AREA
7.1. ON NAVIGATION OF UNDERSIZED SHIPS
7.1.1. Persons owning by personal property right boats, launches, small ships and other marine crafts shall strictly keep to Rules of Undersized Ships Usage on Water Bodies in Odessa Region, Instructions on Procedure of Allowing Self-Propelled and Non-Self-Propelled Ships and other Marine Crafts to Sail to Territorial Waters and Internal Waters of Ukraine within Boundaries of Odessa Region and these Binding Regulations.
It is prohibited to:
- Use marine crafts unregistered with Inspection of Chief State Registrar of Fleet; and
- Keep them and operate in the Port inner water area.
7.1.2. Water sports clubs and other organizations holding mass sports events (regattas, races, trips, etc.) within the Control Zone shall, within 3 days prior to commencement of an event, notify of it Port Master in writing and submit rout plans in three copies.
Marine crafts fitting out the above mentioned sport events shall possess UHF radiotelephone stations and keep permanent watch on Channel 16.
Responsibility for preparation and safe operation of ship on the sea shall rest on water sports clubs or organizations arranging such sport events.
7.2. FISHING IN THE PORT WATERS
7.2.1. Fishing and collection of mussels in the inner water area of Port is prohibited both from the piers and any marine crafts.
Fishing in the Port waters is admissible subject to agreements concluded between the Sea Commercial Port of Ilichevsk and fish farms.
7.3. NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
7.3.1. Ship Masters that have identified in the Port waters or Control Zone any floating objects dangerous for navigation shall notify Pilot Operations Manager of the CSTR thereof without delay.
7.3.2. If ship causes damage to any navigation equipment facility, ship Master shall immediately report that to Pilot Operations Manager of the CSTR, who shall urgently notify of such accident the ISPS for the purpose of warning seafarers and providing for restoration of barriers.
Operations Manager of the CSTR shall inform all ships sailing in the Control Zone about failure of such navigation equipment facility prior to its restoration.
7.3.3. Any construction of new structures/facilities or reconstruction of existing ones in the Port water area shall be subject5 to permit issued by Port Master.
7.4. NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
7.4.1. Dredging and sounding works shall be allowed provided permit issued by Port Master is obtained.
In order to obtain permit for installation and operation of dredges in the Port waters Dredge Master shall submit schemes of anchors locations, areas of dredge operation and routs of sludge-removal barges to sludge dumping ground. Such schemes shall be approved by Port Master.
7.4.2. Ship carrying out sounding works shall hoist the signals and lights according to Rule 27 (c), COLREG-72.
Other ships shall pass it at low speed and only after go-ahead signal indicating passage direction.