We request everybody to be careful dealing with this company. They do not fulfill their financial obligations if there are any balances in favor of an agent.
Motor vessel "Viland", that was owned to "ARG Shipping", called Belgorod-Dnestrovsky port under our agency attendance on 10-12 of November 2011. Since then the owners avoid to cover D/A balance in amount USD 1295.59. In spite of all our requests, demands, appeals and attempts to convince to cover the balance, messrs "ARG Shipping" (Riga, Latvia) are keeping ignoring our requests, showing their disrespect to international marine practice and to our company personally.
Please be careful, because any of this company’s vessels can be stopped at any port due to debt existing. This can cause detention and claims to you! We quote the list of the vessels that are under control of "ARG Shipping" below:
- m/v Cabrana, flag Belize
- m/v Sagitta, flag Belize
- m/v Darja, flag Belize
- m/v Uniwind, flag St Vincent Grenadines
- m/v Jana, flag St.Vincent & Grenadines
- m/v Kallisto, flag Belize
- m/v Katja, flag Antigua & Barbuda
- m/v Sava Lake, flag St Vincent Grenadines
- m/v Sava Ocean, flag St Vincent Grenadines
- m/v Soul Sound, flag St Vincent Grenadines
- m/v Tera, flag Antigua Barbuda
- m/v Apus, flag St Vincent Grenadines
- m/v Angela, flag Antigua & Barbuda
We warn everybody fixing the vessels with messrs "ARG Shipping" (Riga, Latvia) or dealing some other way.